Writing Craft Tips
- What makes a great first page in a novel
- Surviving NaNoWriMo 50K Words in 30 Days — Yes, You Can!
- Poetry’s Consoling Power in These Uncertain Times
- Tips on writing a blurb for your book
- DIY Writing Retreats, or StayWriCations
- Squeezing into a Box — Fitting Into a Fiction Category
- Going Indie? How to Navigate Self-Publishing
Publishing & Marketing Ideas
- Have More Fun Writing – Jane Friedman
- Jane Friedman – Writing & Publishing in the Digital Age
- Jane Friedman — There Are Only Two Types of Stories
- Which Publishing Path Is Right for You and Your Book?
- Women’s Fiction & Why It Isn’t Romance Fiction – This Happened to Me Too!
- Writer Unboxed
- Writers Helping Writers
- Bookbub – 119 Book Marketing Ideas
- Joanna Penn’s Book Marketing with Visual Content
- Reedsy – articles on book marketing
Women’s Fiction Writers Association, a volunteer-run nonprofit organization, is dedicated to the community of career-focused writers who create stories about a woman’s emotional journey. They have Facebook pages for members. A group as engaging as a never-ending writer’s retreat. If you’re writing women’s fiction, look into joining them. You’ll find so much support, community, and craft and publishing tips, and lots more.